Apple CEO Tim Cook had an interview at the All Things Digital conference (D10) yesterday. He promised the crowd: “The juices are flowing, and we have some incredible things coming out.” So what’s Apple’s ‘Incredible things?’ The Mountain Lion? Apple TV? or Mac Book Pro with Retina display?
Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference (WWDC 2012) is coming around the corner. You’ll probably know what’s the incredible things then. These years, Apple usually release important products at WWDC. So you may probably know what’s Apple’s ‘incredible things’.
- At The WWDC 2007, Steve Jobs introduced in Mac OS X Leopard, supporting for third-party developers to develop applications for the iPhone.
- At The WWDC 2008, Jobs announced the release of App Store, iOS 2.0, Mac OS X 10.6 and iPhone 3G.
- At The WWDC 2009, The SVP Phil Schiller’s speech, Apple released iOS 3.0, iPhone 3GS, the 15-inch and 17-inch MacBook Pro.
- At The WWDC 2010, Steve Jobs released the innovative iPhone 4 and iPhone OS was renamed to iOS. Also Facetime and iMovie application were published.
- At The WWDC 2011, Steve Jobs, released iOS 5, iCloud and Mac OS X, Lion (not updated the MacBook Air, do not update the Mac the Mini).
According to Apple’s website, Mountain Lion (Mac OS X 10.8) is claimed to be release this summer. You should not surprised if it’s announced at the WWDC 2012. However, it’s ‘Incredible enough?’
We tends to believed that Apple would release MacBook Pro with Retina display. Retina display defined as the most important innovation Mac has seen in years. Retina is famous for high resolution and thus provides sharp graphic. Apple this time will combine Retina display with the thinner and lighter design to MacBook Pro. Will your heart thumped with excitement at the sight of such MacBook Pro?
Since ‘some incredible things’ will come out, it’s good news if Mountain Lion and the new MacBook Pro are announced in a few days.